Polli is well known, one of your friends is sure to have a pair of earrings or necklace or brooch by this talented design duo. They are mostly known for their jewellery, which is all designed and made right here in Australia.
I fell in love with their work years ago and it has been a joy to get to know them as people and see where they work and have a little collaboration in the process!
Instagram strikes again - yes the reason why I got to go colour bombing with these ladies was because I saw photos on instagram feed of them mucking around with the powder paint in the lane behind their studio. I commented on how amazing it looked and they invited me to come and play! I made a white Beattie Lanser jumpsuit and had the time of my life! I, old-fashioned though I am love instagram and the way it can create real friendships in the real world! follow them they have a beautiful feed here.
This week was super exciting as the Polli Crew had their photographs of the bombs printed by Frankie and Swiss onto fabric, which I then sewed up into tops for their trade show this weekend.
see the link on their blog here.
here is a taste of their new collection which they are launching at the moment. Get online and make a purchase! I want so many things but these are my current favourites.
I love beautiful Australian design made by good people.





No comments:
Post a Comment