p// +61 416 749 882
e// hello@beattielanser.com

1.6.11

Superbien does Vivid Sydney


Last night I went for the second time in to see the pretty lights of Vivid Festival.
"a festival of light, music and ideas"
I listened to some of the artists talking about "Play" and their work in the Playhouse at the Opera House.
The Frenchies Superbien spoke and were definately a highlight. Their work is on the opera house sails and they said it was their "most beautiful" project to date. They are a team of seven who are from Paris and work in Graphic, lighting, animation and installation art. I think that their work is so beautiful. We all could have listened to them chat all night and show the videos of their work!
All I can say is GO, see the sails play and all the other fun light things happening around Circular Quay. Yay Sydney!!!
Vivid is on 27th May to 13th June.
There are also some really great conversations going on about creativity and our city, most tickets are sold out but if you rock up you will be able to get in I reckon. Last night there were plenty of seats spare!

No comments: