p// +61 416 749 882
e// hello@beattielanser.com

28.6.11

last week in June...

 making Melbourne Jacket in Melon Wool
 Ruffle detail on acid wool jersey
 Wool cashmere beenie with hand crochet Brooch by Penny In store NOW
 Crochet Flower Brooches $15-$30 each + postage
Bronte Beauty
Knitted jumpers and breakfast spread
 Bondi view

 Rock Surfing jumpers
 pizza cutters and ciders

Well a 2 day weekend is back for me and what a treat! How beautiful was the day on Sunday?
I went over to the darkside and let me tell you it was Sunny Sunny Sunny and a delight.
Had delicious Food and drinks at The Corner House in Bondi while people watching on the street.
I had to apologise to my friend a few times as I was so distracted by the cafe racers and fixies and slick cars and sartorialist outfits parading by! Awesome.
the week is looking good, there may be a pop up flower shop this FRIDAY 1st July in my shop.
Stay tuned or swing by on friday for your weekend floral displays!

No comments: