p// +61 416 749 882
e// hello@beattielanser.com

16.5.11







I saw a rainbow last week and I got told I was bohemian once.
I just love these photos by a french photographer Benoit Paillé at three Rainbow Gatherings in Quebec, Mexico and Spain. I also love what he says...
"People are love,
are magic,
are beauty
these sister and brother are the people of the future." Benoit Paille

 [ I found them via another blogger who follows me, simple things]
I hope you enjoy them as much as me. It makes me want to go to Rainbow Serpent in Victoria next year. Rainbows, mud, music, dancing, community and wildness. I think my clothes would look great there, maybe slightly more chic...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow design as very nice superb....
Thanks for your sharing...!

Website Design Melbourne

Belinda said...

They're the best, right? So dreamy.

You have to come to Rainbow Serpent! You'll have a ball. I have friends who travel from all around the country and we all go down together. It's not just for crazy hippies. Although, I think there is a bit of crazy hippy in all of us.

beattie said...

They are just amazing!
So beautiful i am so glad you like them.
Rainbow serpent! I just might... I am definately a bit crazy hippie!