27.5.11
Friday
Happy Friday.
This morning I had to get my car headlight changed, after a week of driving around with strange men waving at me every night as i stopped at roundabouts and intersections. The nice man at the servo gave me this chocolate to thank me, and then told me I needed to get my gaskets changed, which was going to cost me a lot more. Thankyou!
Speaking of ruffled heads...
I have more of my Rufflehead dresses in store for this weekend in the Print "who wants to be square" and in the plain black Linen.
and only a couple of Velvet Party Dresses and Mini Tops left. [Though for the special ladies that have been hounding me about the Wine Velvet - fabric is being dyed as we speak. Not by me, as I am currently sitting at my computer talking to you. But by a lovely gentleman in Roseberry. How appropriate Rose... Berry.... get it?!]
now back to Friday
Did you know The Troubador is now open for drinkies?
Well it is and it looks super cosy. Tonight I saw on the window they have live music. Sounds pretty good to me and it is down my neck of the woods so even sweeter. Check it out if you are a manly local or feel like taking a trip down our way.
have a lovely weekend, I hope you stay warm. x beattie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment