p// +61 416 749 882
e// hello@beattielanser.com

14.10.13

WWF animal Onesies Beattie style

this year has been ful of adventures and handwork, harder than I thought it would be, due to my lack of plans...but I guess saying "YES" to a bunch of exciting projects I wouldn't normally get to do is the joy!
Here is the latest.
I created a range of 6 handpainted Organic Animal Jumpsuits for World Wildlife Fund.
They are launching a #wildonesie day in 2014 to coincide with World Environment Day.
Sign up to the website here
It is a great company and a great event anyone can be a part of to be a say Turtle for a day and save a turtle!





 here are some images from the campaign and some of Polly and I making them.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my god, this is super exciting!!! I'd love to join on this event because I love to protect our wildlife. I wonder how much it would cost me to buy those Wildonesies. I will still think of the animal that I am going to portray in a day. -www.whippersnapsbaby.com