this is a little of our collection.
We are launching it at The Finders Keepers Market in Sydney and Online on 31st May.
I am busy sewing everything at the moment and it is super exciting!
I can't wait for you to see it all and try it on.
The Harvest Textile prints are so amazing!!!!!
and how beautiful is out model miss Yumi of Dear Plastic.





6 comments:
I'm excited too. It all looks fabulous.
SA-WOOOOON!!!!!!!!
so pretty! any idea how much the dresses will be going for?! I need to SAVE!
you are a piece of work Beattie Lanser. I LOVE IT! The ice cream pants and the navy crop jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where can I find these online? can't see them on harvest or your website? x
Hi MLCB,
we have not put them online ye.
The collection is heading down to Melbourne to be in Harvest Store this weekend!
Then what is left will go online.
Where are you?
In sydney or Melbourne?
x beattie
Post a Comment