I love melbourne. Sometimes I just want to move there. Everyone tells me I should. But then I would miss my little Manly and the wild sea. Lucky my sister lives in north Fitzroy!
Here is my melbourne roll: montenegro Amaro & Manhattans at Cure, Shopping at Mr Kitly, lunch at De Clieu, drinks in the sun at Cavallero, granola at Beatrix, long black at Journal, coffee and shop at A shop called Milton home cooked oxtail at The Railway Hotel [while italian mama dries her socks on the fire], Market Lane coffee at Vic Markets, shop at Pussycat Black, Breakfast at Captains of Industry [if I was a man I would have visited the Barber and had him trim my facial hair], Genmaicha tea at Cibi, North Fitzroy Pool, Shop at Peices of eight for my Birthday ring, North Fitzroy, Manchester Press with a new friend and outrageous coffee art with nipples!, Brunswick, Footscray, Korean Soap Drama, korean icecream, knitted turbans and beer with Lorena, Fashion weaving show at Alphaville Brunswick store and Pizza at Meine Libe Northcote.
| Mr Kitly |
| St Dot's, a fresh produce seller in Northcote |
| making it clear on the window |
For those of you in Melbourne (you lucky things) I hope you like my wanderings and may find a new place you haven't been to yet, for those of you who are planning a trip to Melbourne, GO! There are sooooo many gorgeous treasures to be found. It is a very cool city. Thankyou Melbourne for the good times and the sunshine and the smiles.
2 comments:
looks like an amazing trip - a sensory overload!?
thanks for sharing your tips.
wonderful photos, great story in them selves. also loved your descriptions, so fun :D
Post a Comment