I went cooking Scicilian style at Cucina Italiana Cooking school in Annandale on the weekend with my mama for her birthday.(Yes, I call my folks Mama and Papa, this got confusing when we were in primary school and some friends thought they were a famous band! They are creative, but not in the musical sense! we all love the Mama's and the papa's, especially this song) Anyway back to cooking, we cooked our own pasta and fish and puttanesca and this amazing Cassata cake. Our teacher, Luciana was fabulously extremely Italian and I most enjoyed joking with her about Italian waiters and falling in love! Ah the cheeky things in life are so delicious! I just need to perfect my skills or just go to Sicily and fall I love with a waiter! Anyone want to come?
The view from above the lunch table
The view from under the lunch table
very empty plate after Cassata - the famous cake of Sicily!
me in double print and bows. Can you see the flour on my toes?
Dinner at a friends house with my handprinted napkins in use! Jasmine fresh off a fence - yes JASMINE people Spring is on its way!!!
a glimpse of my new stripes for summer
the current state of my workbench!
All in all, a fabulous life.
Working, celebrating, cooking, playing, learning, trying, LAUGHING!
what you been up to?
Sending out my news letter this week sign up now if you want it in your inbox!
9.8.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment