p// +61 416 749 882
e// hello@beattielanser.com

5.1.11

Shop Trading 2011




Shop Re-opened today - the first day for 2011.
Today is accounting day - YAY!
and definately in need of a tea break with the architects next door, Thanks to Penny for the Italian Sweet treat - Dolci. Bella bella!
And my succulent has put out its big berry coloured hairy flowers to welcome the new year.
They even match the outside of our my shop - that wasn't planned...
I love it when plants get involved in these moments in time, it makes me feel like we are all in this together! he he he.
I am picturing January to be a time of hard work but also tea and wine, when friends drop in to say hello.
So swing on by - there is Rose in the fridge and an enamel teapot waiting to be filled.
And i have a few new stories to tell as per usual!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Just found your blog by looking up the Troubador in Manly. I love that cafe. Will come check out your shop soon!

beattie said...

Hi Kim, Lovely to get your comment!
Troubador is great hey.
Yes, come on in to the shop one day and make sure you tell me who you are!
I looked at your blog, your photos are really great. Beautiful!