p// +61 416 749 882
e// hello@beattielanser.com

25.11.10

Shop signage




I have opened the shop and it feels wonderful.
All the locals keep popping their head in.
I am open Monday to Saturday 10 am to 5pm
[and sewing in here before and after that to keep up my  stock]
in December i will be open on Sundays 10am to 1pm.


Yesterday I met a lady who has an enamel addiction like me! How wonderful, who would have thought it. We talked about all the different patterns and colours we had
and laughed at some of the prices we have seen  on our huntings. 
We both have strict budgets which makes the hunt more fun and not such a bad addiction...
So good. 
I have put a few pieces in the shop, with plants in them of course.
Getting ready for Finders Keepers Market on the 3rd and 4th December at the Carriageworks.
Come in and visit me soon.
x beattie

No comments: