can you believe it?
this is what I wrote on my first entry
the beginning....
In the past Beattie went to uni and studied fashion and textiles. After a stint of Sydney Fashion and then the world of shirts in London she got into furniture in Surry Hills. But her dream was always to be designing and making her own clothes. Funnily enough Beattie was born in a pizza restaurant in Melbourne in 2007.
there were no pictures because I didn't know how to upload them!
How things have grown.
Thankyou to all you lovely friends and followers who read and look at my thoughts, happenings and inspiration.
In celebration of this feat I am giving away a pair of Bessa Brick leggings!
Black print on Grey Cotton
If you want to win just leave a comment telling me why you think you should get them and the best reason will win!
please feel free to tell a good story.

4 comments:
hello! i have just discovered your blog and creations and they are super cool! (found through udder)
i think i should win as i am fed up and could do with a cheery up! i live in scotland and it is summer here but the sun is well hidden by grey clouds, and it is windy and won't stop raining!!!
finding your fabby blog has cheered me up anyway! thanks! kim :-)
Ohhh i neeeeed those leggings. i saw your beautiful clothes at the finders keepers markets but could afford to buy because i'm about to move to melbourne in 3 days..... I'm from brisbane and im moving because it has always been my dream to live in melbourne... it will be so so cold in melbourne and your leggings will keep me warm and happy especially as I'm not only leaving my home town im leaving my cuddly boyfriend...its ok we love each other but ive got my dream to follow....
Because then I'd have the coolest legs in town, and I bet they'd let me do high-kicks. Yep.
I've never worn leggins.
I'm a skirt and dress girl, but I've only ever worn tights with it. I never really liked the look of those only black leggings ending right at the thickest part of the calf people wear over here. Until it occured to me recently: Uh, I could wear a dress, keep my legs warm AND still wear my sandals - if I only had leggings!
So. On the hunt I am.
I only find those not-so-nice black ones here in shops. But I want pattern! So off I go online searching etsy (thats how I found your blog.). There are some nice ones.
But I'm not a girl of decisions, i'm afraid! Which pattern, which colour!
Beatrice, help me decide!
I did an intense google search on what the heck "Gulgong Bessa" means. I pretty soon found out about Gulgong, but Bessa? For me german girl it's a slang word for "better". That sounds good. But it's still a secret!
So, if I win these lovely leggings you could slip me a little secret note inside to disclose this secret!
I'd be a wiser person.
Thanks for letting me play!
Anna
Post a Comment