- I danced barefoot on Manly Beach in a crowd of thousands and felt so wild and free.
- I got bitten by a red back spider on Valentines day.
- Brave and True became my motto.
- I did a massive graffiti painting in a Melbourne Laneway with a man who'd done it before.
- I was taken to a pine forest by a magical family and picked wild mushrooms and blackberries and ate them on a BBQ with white wine.
- I learnt how to drive a manual car and drove to Melbourne and back in my friend's van and as I drove into Sydney with my foot in the clutch, I felt like a grown up.
- I danced in a jumpsuit in my friend's house to the best dance playlist I've ever experienced, twice.
- I taught some people some new thing sin studios, in lecture theatres and in my shop. And I decided to be a teacher.
- I read a book that touched my heart deep down. It was The Ghost's Child by Sonia Hartnett.
- I drove 900 kilometers to see a man in the outback, fell in love with the red dirt of our country and drove 900 kilometers home.
- I got my heart totally broken for the first time in my life and discovered life goes on.
- I drank a lot of whiskey.
- I learnt how to play Backgammon.
- I listened to Radio National, everyday, and I felt smarter and more a part of this country.
- I sewed thousands of clothes for my little shop in Sydney and then I closed its doors on Christmas Eve.
- I heard music sung just for me.
- My mother taught me how to make white sauce from scratch.
- I dared to be different, again.
- I laughed and cried at the same time and held my friends' hands.
- My hair grew really long, I wore red lipstick and I felt like a woman.
I wish you all a very happy, healthy, amazing, beautiful New Year. Bring on 2013 I say!
I am still on my little break from the shop, but will be back online and travelling with my suitcase of wares to you all soon.
Rainbows to you!